The young mountaineer is licensed in 2 sports clubs of the Chamonix valley, the ski-mountaineering section of the Chamonix Sports Club and the Chamonix Marathon du Mont-Blanc.
Its weak points in ski mountaineering is the glide and its strong point the technique and the manipulations.
Since 2015, his record and his performances are constantly evolving.
- A team selection of France in 2015 for the world championships cadets in Verbier.
- Double vice champion of France in 2015
Running in the mountains:
- Winner scratch Trail du Haut Val Montjoie 2014
- 3rd French on the World Cup in Bulgaria 2015
- 4 podiums in the French championship
- 2nd selections for the individual world championships
- 4th in the young Pierra-Menta with Lucas Bertolini (3rd to the first day)
- 2nd at the French Cup of Puy St Vincent in individual
- Selected for the Verbier World Championships on the 3 events (Individual, Sprint and Vertical)
- 8th in the world sprint cadet championship
- 12th in the World Individual Championship
- 15th in the vertical
- 1st in the Relais des Carmélites
- 3rd at the diagonal of Mont Joly
- 3rd in Combloux at the "crêve coeur"